Suicide Prevention Coalition
The Fairfield County Suicide Prevention Coalition is a community effort to reduce the incidence of suicide by increasing awareness, improving access to mental health services, and supporting survivors.
Next Meeting: April 22, 2021, at 2 p.m.
For more information about this and future Fairfield County Suicide Prevention Coalition meetings, please contact Toni Ashton or call 740.654.0829 x 227.
Some of our services include:
- Speaker’s bureau
- Question, Persuade, Refer (QPR) trainings
- LOSS kits distribution to bereaved loved ones
Our coalition members are:
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Fairfield County
- Fairfield County 2-1-1 (Information & Referral)
- Fairfield County ADAMH Board
- Fairfield County Coroner’s Office
- Fairfield County District Library
- Fairfield County Job and Family Services
- Fairfield County Sheriff’s Office
- FAIRHOPE Hospice
- Lancaster City School District
- Lancaster-Fairfield Community Action
- Mental Health America of Ohio
- New Horizons Mental Health Services
- Ohio University-Lancaster
- Pickerington Local School District
- The Recovery Center
- United Way of Fairfield County
- Community Members
The Suicide Prevention Coalition is a proud supporter of the Man Therapy program to promote mental health and awareness among men ages 25–54.
Keep up-to-date with the coalition’s activities by ‘Liking’ our page on Facebook!