Online Recovery Supports
This is a listing of online 12-step meetings on various platforms.
With the app, you can:
- Track your sobriety.
- Access e-therapy to learn new recovery skills.
- Connect with trained counselors and peers through messaging.
- Access clinical support available 7 days a week from 9 a.m.–10 p.m. EST.
- Track your treatment plan and set reminders.
- Journal daily about your journey.
- Discover helpful videos, testimonials, and more through the unique resource library.
Hosted by a recovery coach, this podcast offers real-world guidance and support for people working on their recovery. The March 18 episode discusses COVID-19 specifically — be sure to check it out. You can find it on iTunes, Spotify, or wherever you like to listen.
These are phone and online meetings.
This forum and recovery chat room for Narcotics Anonymous (NA) members features voice chat, Skype, and text chat meetings connecting people from around the world.
Pennsylvania has one of the highest overdose rates in America. This reported podcast, from Pennsylvania public media, explores many angles of the crisis from pharmaceutical lawsuits to recovery groups to family loss. You can find it on iTunes, Spotify, or wherever you like to listen.
Belmont Pines Outpatient Group for LGBTQ Teens
Belmont Pines is proud to announce a new outpatient group for LGBTQ teens, Bridging the GAP (Growing and Appreciating Your Pride), a telehealth program. The group will meet remotely every Saturday from 11 a.m.-12 p.m. The program is designed to help teens, ages 13-17, who may struggle with various challenges unique to the LGBTQ experience. Group sessions will address LGBTQ-specific issues as they pertain to behavioral health, such as coming out and family acceptance, and allow participants the opportunity to speak on their experiences with each other. Please note: Due to COVID-19 and in accordance with social distancing guidelines, Bridging the GAP will be held remotely. For more information, please call 330.759.2700.
Meetings are specifically focused on women and LGBTQIA+ folks who are sober or interested in sobriety.
Columbus Public Health and MHAOhio Latina Women Support Group
Meetings will be held online the first and third Wednesdays of each month from 6-7 p.m. To register, contact Adriana Blanco-Enyart at ABBlanco@columbus.gov or 614.852.7912. 16 participants max.
FairHope Hospice and Palliative Care
Grief counseling by phone and Facetime
These online meetings are for parents, grandparents, siblings, spouses, significant others, other family members, and friends of those with a current, suspected, or former drug problem.
This is an online platform supporting a wide range of 12-step and non-12-step meetings.
Produced by two women who have lost brothers to overdose, season one of this reported podcast explores the many factors affecting our country’s addiction crisis. It’s honest, it’s heartbreaking, but it’s hopeful — even funny at times … just like grief. You can find it on iTunes, Spotify, or wherever you like to listen.
This is a listing of online meetings.
- Families In Touch Support Group (with Riverside Behavioral Health) – for caregivers of adults with mental illness
- Depression Support Group (with Riverside Behavioral Health)
- OCD (GOALS) Support Group
- Bipolar Disorder Peer Support Group
- Certified Peer Recovery Supporters (PRSs) Group – for both certified PRSs and those pursuing certification
- Anxiety Peer Support Group
- Voices Worth Hearing Support Groups – for people with psychotic spectrum disorders
- POEM Maternal Mental Health Support Groups
- RISE for Black and African-American Moms
- NICU Moms Support Meeting
- Peer Recovery Supporters Group*
- Find the meeting you want to attend in the calendar.
- Click the calendar entry for that meeting.
- The registration link will be in the description. Click and complete the brief form. (If you do not have an email address, call Brandi Allen at 614.221.1441 x116.)
- You will receive an email confirmation from Zoom, which will include the access information for that specific meeting only.
*The Peer Recovery Supporters Group is currently meeting online the first and third Mondays of every month from 7-8 p.m. To register for the Zoom meeting, you can visit the events calendar on MHAOhio’s website (https://mhaohio.org/events/), select the date(s) you want to attend, and then click the link in the meeting description. You can also contact Maureen Traverse at 614.221.1441 x115 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about the group and MHAOhio’s other peer recovery support programming.
Created by three fathers whose children are living with substance use disorders, this podcast follows the style of a support group meeting with parents sharing on a variety of topics with honesty and heart. You can find it on iTunes, Spotify, or wherever you like to listen.
This lists online 12-step meetings.
This is a listing of online meetings provided by Narcotics Anonymous (NA).
This is an uplifting podcast from friend-of-Shatterproof Lisa Smith and Tawny Lara, who are both in recovery, though each has followed a different path to get there. The topics they cover range from relationships to social media to LGBTQ+ concerns — all through the lens of the recovery experience. You can find it on iTunes, Spotify, or wherever you like to listen.
This is a listing of daily online meetings.
Available in mobile app stores, this is a free online social networking platform for people in recovery.
This is an online publication/site that explores life through the lens of sobriety, addiction, and recovery. It includes links to resources.